Tuesday, July 19, 2022

Ginza Sushi Sri Petaling

On Tuesday 19.jul.22, went out to buy chapfan lunch for the Elderlies and to pick up two Foodpanda orders for the Foodpanda challenge.

*** Monday 18.jul.22 ***

6 pm - we shared this teriyaki salmon for dinner. I was surprised to see the small tub of miso soup. Luckily they just lightly spread the teriyaki sauce on the grilled salmon so it was tasty, not swimming in teriyaki sauce. The grilled salmon tastes like roasted chestnuts to me so it was delicious. The container is quite shallow so the portion is quite small.

Shopeefood: Listed price is MYR 22.40 but after redeeming shopee coins and discounts vouchers, the price is MYR 13.94 inclusive of delivery fees.

*** Tuesday 19.jul.22 ***

As he is buying Fatty Mixed Rice chapfan, I placed self pickup orders from nearby eateries using the Foodpanda.

Ordered a quarter duck from Hong Kong Roaster to use up the MYR 10 voucher which is going to expire soon.

Quarter roast duck, the lower portion. As it is roast duck whole leg, the texture of the meat is smoother. I still prefer the duck upper portion.

His Chapfan from Fatty Mixed Rice. 

The elderlies' chapfan. All 3 packs of chapfan cost MYR 25 nett.

I also order this beef mixed mihun soup at about MYR 15 from Alison coffee shop. The soup is dark in colour and amongst all the beef soup I have tried, this beef soup has a strong fragrant soy sauce taste above the beefy and herbs taste. The mixed items are beef meatballs, tendons, stomach and meat. I ate half and kept the remaining in the fridge.

5.32 pm - we shared this Kampar mihun soup MYR 8.50 nett for dinner from Good Tea coffee shop. I thought I ordered pai guat Mee as recommended by the shop lady owner but the elderly lady at the stall misunderstood and thought I wanted Kampar mihun soup. We only found out when it was dinner time.

At 11 am, went to Good Tea coffee shop to buy wat tan hor ying yong and stomach pepper soup mihun but both stalls were closed. The shop lady owner says both stalls went for a doctor's appointment and she recommended the pai guat Mee.

The elderly lady showed me Hakka noodles for the pai guat Mee but I wanted mihun and she says ah, mihun is Kampar mihun soup. I then says I wanted Pai guat Mee with Mihun but she misunderstood. I did look at the content through the plastic bags but didn't notice it wasn't Pai guat. How funny.

10 comments:

  1. I am thinking of the tasty teriyaki salmon yum..yum.. I also prefer less sauce or else can't taste the salmon properly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you are absolutely right about less sauce to get to taste the salmon.

      Delete
  2. I like teriyaki salmon. I also prefer not overflood with sauce, just enough.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess she doesnt want to sell pai kuat cooked with mihun, hahaha.. funny ya!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I went back to buy from her and explain to her what I wanted. I guess she misunderstood the initial time because the 2nd time she sold the pai guat mihun to me.

      Delete
  4. I just had beef soup with beef balls and beef tendon balls at a new place.. It was quite tasty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I will like that taste too since you say you like it.

      Delete
  5. And luckily the rice wasn't soaked in teriyaki sauce.

    At least it was still mihun which you like.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya lucky just put a bit and didn't soak the rice. Cos I did tell her I want to buy mihun.

      Delete