Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Overflow

We wanted to eat at O&S coffee shop but it was full house with no empty seats to even share a table so we walked to Choon Prawn Mee House which is just a few shop lots away to have our breakfast there instead.

Mix (Prawn Mee broth mixed with Lor Mee broth) with Big Prawns and Pork Ribs at MYR 14.50 nett.

Basic Prawn Mee at MYR 8 nett.

My order - Chee Cheong Fun (Flat Rice Noodles) with Prawn Paste (Har Go) at MYR 6 nett because I was not that hungry so ccf is suitable for the portion is not big.

Kuey Teow Soup Noodle at MYR 8 nett. Let's just say that this is not their specialty and leave it at that.

A cup of Cam Si at MYR3 nett. Cam means Coffee mixed with Tea. Si means evaporated milk is added to the coffee and tea mix. 

Total Bill for 4 pax is MYR 39.50 nett so on average it was less than MY10 per person.

Name card

18 comments:

  1. First time I heard prawn mee broth mix with lor mee broth, wonder how it tastes.

    I like the CCF.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had the prawn mee and lor mee mix at O&S, very nice. How's this one here? Looks good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Taste quite ok for those who like both prawn broth and lor mee broth.

      Delete
  3. Like Libby,I also never heard or taste such mix before. Tasted both but not mix together. Not sure I would enjoy it or not. I still prefer savoury.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is still savoury after mixing the two broths together.

      Delete
  4. i have yet to try the mix lor mee and prawn mee broth, would like to try someday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can go to this shop in PJ to try if you like.

      Delete
  5. I would like to try the mix noodle as it looks good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You would love it since you love eating the deep fried shallots!

      Delete
  6. Mix prawn mee and loh mee broth sounds wonderful. I am definitely interested to try this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have tasted the mix broth noodles and I like it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree that the mix is tasty! Best of both worlds!

      Delete
  8. I always walk past by this place after O&S. One day lah, when give up finding a seat at O&S. The food does look good, but O&S already has everything hehe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That day we really could not find a seat at O&S so ended up here.

      Delete
  9. The prawn mee must be good since its their specialty..

    ReplyDelete