Tuesday, July 21, 2026

Five Five

On Tuesday 21.july.2026, big long day, our plan is to go to IKEA cheras which opens at 10 am so we went to Yitcha Kaw Kaw Sri Petaling at 8.40 am for breakfast but couldn't find any parking spot near it. Parked near up to you cafe which opens at 9 am. We then decided to eat breakfast at up to you cafe but it was only 8.50 am so we hung out at the nearby family mart eating some snacks until 9 am and then adjourned to up to you cafe before going to IKEA MyTown cheras.

In the evening, my friend picked me up at 7 pm for a dinner gathering 7.30 pm at The Ruai Room, Bukit Petaling, kl and another friend dropped me 🏠 after that. This dinner is a treat from a 3rd friend for all 6 pax inclusive of the 3rd friend. I have known 3 of them since we were all 7 years young 🌱 back in 1978. I am the latest addition to their existing eat good food party. 😋 

*** Family mart sri Petaling ***

8.55 am - chicken floss egg mayo Sandwich MYR 4.90 nett and regular hot long black MYR 2.90 nett. Total MYR 7.80 nett.

*** Up to you cafe Sri Petaling ***

9.19 am - he ordered the set lunch nasi Lemak squid and cincau drink but they gave him lemon dried salted plum drink in error and he didn't protest but just accepted the mistake.
Soft boiled eggs for him.

9.22 am - nasi lemak squid. The squid is tender and the batter is crunchy so this dish can be repeated.

*** Mori Kohi by midorie MyTown Ikea ***

11.56 am - we ordered two sets of the same item signature tendon set. Total MYR 53.35 nett.

12 noon - both of us ate the exact set meal.
Tempura items: prawns, mushrooms, chicken, corn, and some items that I don't remember 😂 
I kept my bowl of rice 🍚 in my freezer because both of us shared one bowl of 🍚 

*** The Ruai Room ***

The Ruai room serves Borneo cuisine. The taste is nice as they use actual herbs and spices to cook these dishes 

7.57 pm - pucuk paku ikan mason tenggiri MYR 22 we also ordered chicken wing madu honey 3 pieces MYR 18 which I forgot to take the photo.
Fragrant turmeric rice MYR 3
Fragrant jasmine rice MYR 3

7.58 pm - my friends also ordered 4 side dishes by adding MYR 9.90
I think the 4 side dishes they selected are:
Pucuk uni
Keropok dabai
Sambal bunga kantan
Wagyu lemak bakar

8 pm - chicken pansuh MYR 26 for 300g

8.03 pm - lamb shoulder with signature sauce 250g MYR 48

8.03 pm - sotong katak 500g MYR 32 

8.05 pm - umai with grouper fish MYR 32
This is a cold dish and sourish with slices of bitter gourd and herbs
Very 😋 tasty and refreshing 

9 pm - deep fried banana 🍌 cheese 5 pieces MYR 8 but when I ate them I didn't know there is cheese inside 😂 

7.32 pm - my Avocado 🥑 milkshake MYR 12 nett. Slightly sweet. My friend then pushed her half portion for me to help her finish it and I did 😂 

7.29 pm - coconut 🥥 shake MYR 12 nett.

7.28 pm - very cozy ambiance 

8.57 pm - kuih penyaram 3 pieces MYR 12 so I am not sure why there are 6 pieces. Did my friends order two servings?

Morning 44.70 next morning 45.65 retained 950g water because ate dinner with rice after 7 pm 😂 

*** Gift ***

Matthew 16:24

*** The End ***

1 comment:

  1. Finally...u ate dinner at 7plus!😄 Those cross are gifts from your friend?

    ReplyDelete