Monday, April 3, 2023

Nadeje Cafe Gardens Mall

On Monday 3.apr.2023, stayed home the whole day. He cooked petai, enoki mushrooms, coriander omelette for dinner.

*** Sunday 2.mar.2023 ***

12.57 noon - all for me alone. The mixed berry chiffon cake MYR 10.80 nett is only available during weekend so I ordered it to try. Light berry taste with a layer of sugary crust in top. Very easy to eat.

Mocha millicrepe cake with alcohol MYR 16.50 nett but I couldn't taste the alcohol. The layers of cream in between the crepes are smooth and rich.

Iced Malacca latte MYR 13.8 nett uses gula melaka and coconut milk. The coffee taste is strong enough so it is refreshing but I don't like the taste of the coconut milk that was used. Seems to have a special additional fragrant. I took back home half portion and drank it the next day.

12.56 noon - they thought two persons are eating these two cakes so they gave me two forks.

MYR 41.10 nett for desserts.

12.54 noon - Nadeje Cafe at the Gardens Mall.

The decor is in the style of English Tea Rooms.

I sat there alone looking out.

Didn't sit at these small tables.

This Nadeje Cafe Gardens Mall is located near Jaya Grocer.

*** Monday 3.apr.2023 ***

4.52 pm - I checked the remaining portion of petai and managed to get 46 petai. About 3 petai are moldy and 1 petai has a worm in it.

He cooked this Petai, enoki mushrooms, coriander omelette for his dinner and I ate a small portion. Very flavourful, the Coriander taste is very nice with a tinge of citrusy taste.

I ate the small Portion of food from Tuck Tuck Tei chapfan stall bought on Sunday for my omad and a small portion of this omelette.

6 comments:

  1. You have a very nice lunch hee..hee... I have not tried the Nadeje at 1 Utama.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is dessert. Lunch was fish fillet at the food court.

      Delete
  2. Wah. Enjoying the cake by yourself. Nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dessert stomach is way larger than your normal one!

    ReplyDelete