Monday, April 9, 2018

GS Pineapple Bacon Rice



Fried Rice -  MYR 19 nett at Thai Hou Sek, Midvalley. Can you spot the pieces of Bacon?

This photo is to show that the portion of the roasted pork is not that big. 

Tab Tim Krob (Red Ruby dessert) at MYR 13 nett. It does not have shaved ice, just a few tiny cubes of ice and one scoop of coconut ice cream. I wouldn't mind having this again.

Nam Tok Siu Yuk - MYR 18 nett. Very crunchy skin. Better to eat this with the sauce dip provided because it could seemed quite dry to others.

Total Bill for 2 pax: MYR 50 nett.

22 comments:

  1. The red ruby dessert looks so tempting

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so so so good! I've never had the chance to try red ruby before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. go bkk try cos it is aa authentic as it can get there.

      Delete
  3. I could see the bacon. Nam tok siu yuk does looked dry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmmnnnn yum yumzzzz....i'm goin for Thai food this week...Hope it serves these ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wanna try the crispy roast pork, dear! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are getting popular with many outlets opening up including one in my neighbourhood. I love their menu which is different.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you have been there many times?

      Delete
    2. Maybe just 5 times. Is that many?

      Delete
    3. 5 times in one week is many but 5 times in 6 months is not many.

      Delete
  7. I must go to the one at 1-Utama and try :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes do try but I think you would prefer Mr Tuk Tuk more.

      Delete
  8. Haven't taken red ruby dessert for a long time!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks good to me! I'd also try at 1u.

    ReplyDelete