Friday, August 26, 2022

Sun Fung BKT Sri Petaling

On Friday 26.aug.22, went to buy Tealive because there is a shopee voucher but couldn't load the app so didn't get to buy but bought bkt, bakwa and fruits from 3 nearby shops.

12.19 noon - Sun Fung BKT. The soup may look dark but the taste is light but flavourful. No tong guai taste.

12.10 noon - packaging.

Walk-in Price for:
1. Bkt with meat, button mushrooms, napa cabbages, stomach and intestines MYR 21
2. Wanted to buy fatty ribs but need to wait 45 mins for them to prepare and cook the fatty ribs so ordered soft ribs instead MYR 16 and there are 7 soft ribs.
Paid by ewallet because they don't accept cards payment.

4 pm - I ate one item each from the bkt.

Guava MYR 10 for 5 sweet guava which is a very good price. The peeled pineapple costs MYR 5.50 so I bought one.

Just Fruits Sri Petaling.

I walked past Hock Moon Hiong so decided to pop in to buy 300 g of minced meat bakwa and 300 g of sliced meat bakwa. Total price is MYR 59.35 nett.

3 pm - ate the cheese burger from A&W bought the previous day. It has a slice of gherkin so it is appetising.

10 comments:

  1. BKT tastes nice and is my daily spiritual food. However, there is increasing evidence on it causing liver injury.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't eaten bkt for a long time. It is time to cook some bkt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My youngest was just ranting about bakwa last night. Remind me to get some for him if I ever come across a shop. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had BKT again today hee..hee...

    ReplyDelete
  5. HMH is on Shopee as well. More affordable when compared to Bee Cheng Hiang.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes hmh is more affordable than bch. As there is a hmh shop in the vicinity, I prefer to buy from there instead of via shopee which I assume will need a few days to be delivered.

      Delete