Thursday, September 17, 2026

Take a Walk

On Thursday 17.sep.2026, I chose to go to 126 Kopitiam Sri Petaling because I wanted to eat stir fry potatoes slices but ended up not having any because of the placing of the dish.

*** 126 Kopitiam Sri Petaling ***

8.43 am - his curry noodles MYR 12 nett.
We shared the chapfan no rice MYR 4 nett of bitter gourd and brinjal.

8.37 am - soft boiled eggs and coffee for him 
Salted egg MYR 3 and plain congee MYR 2 for me.
Omad completed.

*** Hiong Seng ssg ***

3.44 pm - his chapfan with a little rice MYR 9 nett

*** Lai Lai desserts ssg ***

3.54 pm - his green bean tong sui and fried ma keok MYR 4.30 nett.

I walked to these eateries with him and watched him eat his food. I didn't eat anything because I completed my omad at 9.30 am. Then we walked 🏡 Just taking a walk, not eating anything is me.

Morning 43.60
Next morning 43.25
Removed 350g water because completed omad early at 9.30 am.

*** The End ***

4 comments:

  1. Hi dear Mun, the orange dish looks very nice! I like it. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely photos.
    In response to your question on my blog, I have baked peanut butter cookies....but haven't baked any desserts at all in over 20 years!
    I do buy cookies already made. But some people do like to cook and bake and make their own, so I shared the recipe because it is easy and I got a couple of people already who said they are going to try it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good that they are going to try your recipe. 😋

      Delete
  2. Chapfan dishes look good. You are still on soft food? Take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I think I will be on soft food as long as I haven't extract my broken tooth.

      Delete