Monday, September 14, 2026

Nett is Zero

On Monday 14.sep.2026, I chose to go to Yitcha Kaw Kaw Sri Petaling because I wanted to eat the duck herbal soup noodles.

*** Yitcha Kaw Kaw Sri Petaling ***

8.53 am - cham drink, one hard boiled egg for me and soft boiled eggs for him.

8.54 am - nasi lemak deep fried chicken 

8.55 am - my duck leg herbal and double thin toasts kaya butter. I drank all the herbal soup.

He said he felt a sore throat on the way so went to a pharmacy store to buy lozenges.

*** Banana 🍌ssg ***

Bought 6 very ripe bananas 4 and 12 small kam 20 and ate 3 🍌 each to finish them all because they are very very ripe.

*** Unplanned detox ***

I got it after 1 pm after eating 2 kams
Ended 3 pm
He got it after 3 pm, ate one pndl
Cause unknown
I Didn't eat any meds
I drank 1 can of coca cola for the gas to burp
Let body rest and heal on its own 

Morning 44.45
Next morning 43.65
Removed 800g water because threw up everything and went wc many times.

*** The End ***

1 comment:

  1. Oh dear. Must be something you both ate to cause the "detox". Hope you and hubby are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete