Thursday, July 30, 2026

DaYeh Food Gallery 5hrs 3stops

On Thursday 30.july.2026, need to do a task at Sri Petaling until 11 am so can eat beef noodles at DaYeh Food Gallery that NuxV wrote about because DaYeh Food Gallery opens at 11 am.
DaYeh Food Gallery is ε€§ηˆΊι£Ÿε ‚ translated by gtranslate to Grandpa's Canteen:


NuxV url ⬆️

*** Hong Fu Dim Sum Sri Petaling ***

8.42 am - he ordered:
Ipoh white coffee hot less sweet MYR 3.50++
Char siew bao MYR 7++
I ordered:
Shrimp cheong fun MYR 7.50++

8.46 am - his century egg congee MYR 8.50++ which I helped him to finish eating it.

8.51 am - his siu Mai MYR 8++ and steamed pork ribs MYR 8++
My teow chew chives dumplings MYR 7.50++ and fresh prawn olive dumplings MYR 8.50++ which I like to eat so I will order both dumplings again next time.

8.49 am - I also ordered cold mango πŸ₯­ pomelo dessert MYR 12.50++ which is very tasty πŸ˜‹ because they used a mango πŸ₯­ with a very strong mango taste.

9 items MYR 82.35 nett. Very tasty dim sum breakfast πŸ‘ 😊 

*** Leng 9 Restaurant Sri Petaling ***

9.34 am - all 4 passed this new eatery on the way walking to the next stop. I was not even aware of this new eatery until this moment.

Only got the task completed at 3rd stop and kept extending the hourly parking until 5 hours MYR 5 nett. MYR 1 per hour.

*** Butter Town Sg ***

One shio pan sgd 2.40 buttery and salty πŸ˜‹ appetizing. I can eat one whole pack in one sitting and it is not a joke. My friend in sg sent me the above photo.

*** DaYeh Food Gallery Sri Petaling ***

I wanted to eat beef noodles here after seeing the yummy photo on NuxV website.

12.38 noon - I ordered braised beef with ramen, tendon, honey comb tripe soup MYR 29.80++
He ordered Chicken ramen MYR 17.80++
Next time I will try the lamb stew.

12.38 noon - he ordered osmanthus hot tea and I ordered fresh orange juice cold.

12.40 noon - very delicious πŸ˜‹ 🀀 beef noodles. Totally worth every penny 😁 πŸ˜€ 
The beef shank with tendon just melted in the mouth.
Total MYR 72.80 nett.
Thanks NuxV for reviewing it. πŸ‘ 😊 

12.51 noon - facing outside 

1.02 pm - shopfront 

Morning 43.85
Next morning 44.50
Retained 650g water because ate too much carb.

*** The End ***

4 comments:

  1. You're welcomeπŸ˜„
    Does it taste like Taiwanese style beef noodles?
    Btw, there's a stall right outside the Leng9 kopitiam that sells deep fried stuffs. I tried the xo durian goreng. Quite nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks 😁😊
      The soup is not as strong herb taste as Taiwanese style beef noodles but the melting beef shanks tendons are similarly tasty πŸ˜‹
      Ok thanks, see when I go try the xo Durian Goreng. Sounds yummy πŸ˜‹

      Delete
  2. Too bad DaYeh is too far from me because I also want to eat the beef noodles! Recently Halla Holla was promoting shio pan but I haven't gone to try it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, you would need to buy the claypot version without noodles to get more beef items to fill you up nicely πŸ˜‹

      Delete