Wednesday, September 9, 2026

Early Start

On Wednesday 9.sep.2026, woke up at 4.40 am so at 7 am, went out for brunch.

*** Sun Kin City ssg ***

รง
7.17 am - pork mix misua soup add two eggs.

7.16 am - trotters dry wanton mee, about MYR 14

7.13 am - soft boiled eggs and hot cham for him. Total MYR 5.50 nett.
With this brunch, I completed my meals for this day.

Morning 44.30
Next morning ??.??

*** The End ***

6 comments:

  1. I am eyeing the trotters! hee..hee...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This trotter noodles is good value for ๐Ÿ’ฐ and taste good ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

      Delete
  2. Dear Mun, I like your photos. What are trotters?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi dear Mun, I responded to your question on my blog but wanted to do it here just in case you don't see it. The recipe is not an image I made or created, all the images on my blog are ones that I find on the internet. I don't always know the source, so in cases like this I don't list the source of the image (such as artist, etc.)
    The only photos that are my own are always at the end of the quotes and other images, where I mention I took the photos with my cellphone (or family photos that I have or that have been shared with me by my family/cousins).
    Thank you so much for your visits and kind comments on my blog posts, my dear friend. I appreciate you so much. I hope you are having a lovely week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Blogger news reader is the worst I have ever seen it so far. Anyone who made a post today is not showing up at all yet. In fact, all the posts of blogs that I follow say "1 day ago" as to when they posted, so the poor people who made a post today....well, it isn't showing at all. The Blogger news reader has been dead entirely since this morning, nothing has moved or changed. I hope they fix these issues. Just wanted to mention it so that we all are aware of it.

    ReplyDelete