On Wednesday 2.aug.2026, went to Canton-Z but it was their off day so went to Chun Yang for omad.
*** Chun Yang tmn bkt indah ***
9.09 am - he ordered soft boiled eggs on toasts, pandan kaya butter toasts and hot Cham.
9.14 am - I ordered wine egg soup with yam rice MYR 14.90 nett. I ate everything and drank all the wine soup. He tried a bit.
9.16 am - he bought trotters dry noodles and I helped him finished all the dry noodles. Parked 1 hour and managed to be in time.
Morning 44.30
Next morning 44.60
Retained 300g water because ate yam rice full bowl and remaining dry noodles.
*** The End ***
Dear Mun, I have never heard of wine egg soup before. I am assuming there is wine in it. And yam rice is another new thing to me. Have you ever had rice pilaf? Love all your photos, dear friend.
ReplyDeleteI believe the mandi and kabsa rice in specialty restaurants fall under rice pilaf. I have eaten those.
DeleteDear Mun, in response to your question on my blog, I have absolutely nothing on my balcony, not even a chair. I was just standing there and photographed the cicada.
ReplyDeleteHi dear friend, the recipe is just an image, not a section. It is near the end of my quote images. Before my own photos.
DeleteOh very good, your balcony is a safe place 👍🏻😊
DeleteAh, thanks. I found your coffee smoothie recipe 😋
DeleteHi dear Mun, you are very welcome! Oh, and just to mention, the recipes I will share will not always be in the same place, but they will be somewhere in with the quotation images I share, and always before my own photos. :)
DeleteThank you for the heads up.
Delete