Friday, August 7, 2026

What happened

On Friday 7.aug.2026, he chose to go hai kah Lang Sri Petaling for food.

*** Hai kah Lang Sri Petaling ***

8.48 am - he ordered leopard coral grouper soup mihun MYR 24.90++

8.58 am - we shared this breakfast set MYR 9.90++

9.01 am - I ordered their new dish pomelo prawns MYR 19.90++ but later they informed us that it is not available so I ordered grouper fish meat no noodles and asked for less soup but they still give me so much soup MYR 15.90++

9.51 am - total MYR 58.80 nett.

*** Food at 🏑 ***

10.28 am - the previous day he bought avocado πŸ₯‘ and banana 🍌 so we ate them today. I ate half an πŸ₯‘ with a slice of bread.

*** Million ocean ssg cold drinks ***

12.58 noon - I walk out to million ocean 
1.04 pm - bought cold coffee C less sweet MYR 4.20 and cold cham less sweet MYR 4 total MYR 8.20 nett
1.21 pm - I walk back 🏑 under hot sun using πŸ–️ 

Morning 45.10
Next morning 44.45
Removed 650g water because completed meals early at 2 pm and drank cold cham c which acted as diuretics.

*** The End ***

5 comments:

  1. Oooh. I would enjoy that fish mihun soup.

    It has been very warm here. A bit of haze as well... Wonder when the temperature will go down and be much cooler. Really can't stand the heat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya, you would. Hai kah Lang restaurant is quite popular I would say. Ya, hopefully the weather will cool down πŸ™πŸ»

      Delete
  2. Friday is 7 Aug. I wonder what would pomelo prawns taste likeπŸ€”

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok thanks. I corrected the date d. I also wonder πŸ€” what it taste like so next time I will order it again. Hopefully it is available.

      Delete
  3. Interesting dishes, dear Mun. Thank you for sharing! I hope you have a lovely weekend ahead, dear friend.

    ReplyDelete