On Monday 24.aug.2026, went to Sri Petaling for food.
*** Leng 9 Kopitiam Sri Petaling ***
9.01 am - we order the above food to share
9.02 am - I like the sourish taste of vinegar so I poured quite a lot into the broth and then drank it all up.
*** Clear Fridge Food ***
9.53 am - we ate all the remaining tomatoes
In the evening, he finished all the remaining frozen sausages with tomatoes
Morning 44.40
Next morning 44.20
Removed 200g water because completed meals for the day early at about 11 am.
*** The End ***
Hi dear Mun, I am so glad you ate all the remaining tomatoes!
ReplyDeleteOf course 😁 I try my best not to waste food
DeleteIs that Indian food in the metal plate?
ReplyDeleteNo, 😂 that is fried mee siam with pork berempah 😂
DeleteThat's quite a lot of black vinegar. :)
ReplyDeleteAfter that photo, I put even more vinegar 😂
Delete