*** AMAH Midvalley Mall ***
Chicken nasi lemak MYR 16.90++
Soft boiled eggs with plain toasts MYR 5.90++
Hot cham drink MYR 5.90++
Total MYR 33.30 nett.
3 days only 29 aug 2026 to 31 aug 2026
Buy 1 plate of signature nasi lemak deep fried chicken whole leg and get the 2nd plate at MYR 6.90
*** Half price cos near best by date ***
Near due date price MYR 4
So bought two tubs, one each from aeon supermarket and drank them in aeon food court dining area.
*** Mooncakes stalls ***
Did a pit stop at taman Desa to buy madopar with tng Cashback redeemed using tng points
*** Clear freezer n fridge food ***
2.41 pm - I ate the frozen rice 🍚 which has been in the fridge since 21.july.2026 which is 12 days ago. They taste fine. Half a frozen chicken pastry is from Friday 31.july.2026.
Works very well to clean the jam bottle.
I also ate both the bun and fruit cake from Friday 31.july.2026.
Morning 44.20
Next morning 44.55
Retained 350g water because drank jam water 😂
*** The End***






I love all your photos, dear Mun. ❤️ St. Dalfour jam is one of the healthiest you can buy.
ReplyDeleteI love fruitcake.
ReplyDeletehah..hah... I like the way you cleaned the jam bottle! Very practical :)
ReplyDelete