Friday, October 2, 2026

Pudu icc n VCR galloway

On Friday 2.oct.2026, at 6.30 am, we went to pudu icc food court early in the morning because he wanted to eat 3jc soup but that stall was having a day off when we reached there. After having some food, we went to VCR galloway near Sin chew Kee road which is his idea also.

*** Pudu icc food court ***

7.46 am - saw this whole roasted πŸ– 

7.47 am - so long 

7.52 am - he bought a small portion MYR 23 nett. They didn't say how many grams of siew yukare there in a small portion. He has started eating the siew yuk before I took the above photo so the small portion is somewhat a little more than the amount shown above.

7.57 am - I ordered sang har aka fresh water prawns soup without noodles but I forgot to request for no milk in the soup so he couldn't eat it. Price is MYR 23 nett for one small medium fresh water prawn cut into halves.

7.10 am - I ordered one popiah aka big spring roll MYR 5 nett. His hot cham drink.

7.11 am - the fillings of the spring roll are:
1. Shredded jicama boiled until very soft
2. Shredded raw cucumber 
3. Shredded carrots
4. Eggs fried into very crispy bits

7.14 am - we shared this bowl of pork mix soy broad noodles ordered from a new pork mix stall which is said to be operated by a sibling of the existing pork mix soup stall. This new stall is located next to the 3jc soup stall that is having a day off on this day. The intestines here are stuffed multilayered intestines.

He also bought a tub of prepacked mung beans tong sui and drank most of it. with a bit of my help it was finished. He then bought takeaway cold cham from Ah Weng Kor Kopi and drank some before taking the remaining 🏑 

7.54 am - the previous night I was craving for mung beans pastries so I bought a box of 16 mini mung beans pastries MYR 11.50 nett

More info

Soon Ann in Perak. Distributed by weng thai

No Lard. Green beans aka mung beans, wheat flour, fried onions, vegetable oil, salt, sugar
TasteπŸ‘Œ πŸ‘Œ only
I ate one tub of 4 and took 3 tubs x 4 🏑 

*** Vcr galloway ***

We round the area in the car for a few times and couldn't see any valid parking space so we parked the car in the visitor car park space level 3 of the nearby Swiss Garden Residences at a rate of MYR 3 for 1st hour and MYR 1 for each subsequent hour resulting in our parking fees of MYR 4 nett.

8.30 am - level 3 park at your own risk 

8.37 am - 100 years House eatery.

8.39 am - vcr galloway 

8.41 am - went upstairs looking for a table

8.41 am - decided to sit next to this huge glass wall

I did all the ordering and paid for it MYR 77.70 nett before the shop will serve the food
The policy here is pay first before food is prepared, similar to mcd

9.05 am - all the food are here. Filled up the small table. The hot long black has a floral taste, very nice πŸ˜‹ 
I wrapped the chocolate pastry with the paper serviette below the utensils and brought it 🏑 
We ate it with hot coffee ☕ at 3 pm. Half each. Very buttery with chocolate sauce fillings πŸ˜‹ 

Morning 43.55
Next morning 43.65
Retained 100g water because ate too much πŸ˜‚ 

*** The End ***

4 comments:

  1. Have you tried the 100years house before? I walked past while on the way to Muginae. Looks quiet so didn't went in to check. Parking at swiss garden macam same rate as ioi city shopping mallπŸ˜…

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, haven't tried before. U took mrt to this area? Swiss garden residences is a private condo so I thought the parking fees would be like a hotel such as MYR 10 per entry for first 3 hours. Luckily is not, luckily the rate is similar to a mall. Phewww! πŸ˜†

      Delete
  2. Dear friend, thank you so much for sharing this tour with your lovely pictures!

    ReplyDelete