On Monday 7.sep.2026, we went to eat brunch at 126 kopitiam Sri Petaling and then walked to Teochew cuisines kopitiam Sri Petaling for my food.
*** Teochew cuisines kopitiam Sri Petaling ***
This eatery used to be called Chan's Kitchen Teochew cuisines at Sri Petaling.
9.13 am - I ordered braised eggs verbally but the order was noted down as braised tofu. I just accepted it because I didn't check the printed chit and the price is the same. I also ordered white tofu and choy poh omelette. These 3 items combo is MYR 10.90++
The red bean tong sui aka sweet soup is MYR 1.90++ when ordered with a dish from the breakfast menu. The dish I ordered is mee Siam with pork slices curry MYR 16.90++
The barley tong sui is foc because he did a review online.
9.16 am - the breakfast dish I ordered which is pork slices curry which is very tasty 😋 mee Siam.
9.24 am - all the above are mine because he has eaten his fill. 😂
When 🏡 he prepared the back for the next day's appointment.
11.25 am - he 🚗 to million ssg for a cold glass of coffee because it was too hot when he has completed the preparation.
Mercury Quicksilver Hermes
I was fomo
*** 126 kopitiam Sri Petaling ***
8.36 am - cold coffee, hot cham and soft boiled eggs MYR 10.20 nett.
8.42 am - his chapfan no rice of broccoli 🥦 and okra MYR 5 nett
8.44 am - he ordered curry noodles which we shared.
Morning 44.05
Next morning 44.55
Retained 500g water because drank sweet tong sui 😂
*** The End ***
The curry noodles has such a beautiful fiery color! You managed to finish your breakfast? Or tapau back some?
ReplyDeleteYes, I ate everything because I want to close for the day so don't want to bring food home.
DeleteDear Mun, cold coffee doesn't sound good. I love broccoli 🥦 but have never tried okra.
ReplyDeleteOh is it? We love to drink cold coffee drinks.
Delete