*** Christine's Bakery Midvalley mall ***
Before this, we ate breakfast set of soft boiled eggs, kaya butter toasts and a drink upgraded to nescafe at Nyonya Colours Midvalley Mall.
11.37 am - grilled beef short ribs. Could be more tender. They were chewy and I took a long time to chew them into a swallowable bolus.
*** Mak Chee's Midvalley Mall ***
Total MYR 38.05 nett.
Morning 44.35
Next morning 44.25
Removed 100g water because drank cold coffee which acts as diuretics.
*** The End ***





Lovely photos, dear Mun. I do love pork ribs. 😋 I have trouble digesting beef.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing, dear friend.
Thanks for letting me know that pork is easier to digest than beef. 💕
DeleteThe grilled beef short ribs looks so good. But if you say they are tough that's a big negative already. There also doesn't seem to be much meat for the price.
ReplyDeleteI think your strong teeth would quickly make minced beef out of these beef ribs. As for the price, I think it is normal for eateries in this category.
DeleteHi dear friend, I hope you had a great weekend! On my next blog post for Monday, I have given my readers and friends a couple of other options to follow my blog. Depending on how many blogs you follow, two of the options could prove to be a time saver (rather than click on each one to see if there is a new post). Just wanted to let you know, it is entirely up to you.
ReplyDeleteSending you much love and warm hugs.