Thursday, September 10, 2026

MV-9-2-36 Lamb Gepuk Rice

On Thursday 10.sep.2026, my friend picked me up at 10.30 am and back 🏑 at 7 pm. In the morning, canton-z is having off day so we went to Chun Yang instead.

*** Christine's Bakery Midvalley mall ***

11.37 am - my lamb gepuk rice MYR 39.90++
Tasty πŸ˜‹ because the chili paste is not spicy so I ate everything. The lamb is tender and grilled with fragrant dark kicap. Luckily the rice is not a lot so I could finish all the rice by myself.

11.31 am - my friend's pasta and my ice long black MYR 12++
Total for 3 items: MYR 93.85 nett.

11.37 am - table view

*** Fong Lye gardens mall ***

Teatime at Fong Lye 3 pm onwards
MYR 27++ for one beverage and one pastry by Lacher Patisserie 
It wasn't 3 pm yet but the staff says we could have this teatime set 

1.16 pm - my friend chose one lemon tart
I chose chocolate supreme

1.21 pm - cross section 
We shared the pastries
The chocolate supreme was only mildly sweet
The lemon tart was sweet
Both pastries are tasty πŸ˜‹ 

1.21 pm - I chose cold green apple 🍏 milk drink
My friend chose hot oolong tea per pot

*** The nasi lemak shop Midvalley Mall ***

At 2 pm, the cendol from Makan Time is available at this eatery so we went there to eat cendol MYR 7++

My spouse and I ate this authentic cendol at Makan Time eatery Kota Damansara back in Nov 2024:


2.30 pm - tasty πŸ˜‹ cendol freshly made daily 
One each MYR 7++ 
My friend's treat 

*** Purple Cane Reno completed ***

11.07 am - reopened after renovation 

*** Gepuk Series ***

11.19 am - grilled lamb gepuk rice checked 
Next is to try grilled beef short ribs gepuk rice
Don't think I will try:
Grilled beef gepuk bagel
Grilled lamb gepuk bagel

After our meals at Midvalley Mall and gardens mall, my friend went to kepong to buy tiles and after that we went to Hing kee Bkt rhb branch to buy emperor ribs Bkt soup at MYR 30 per portion and I bought two portions MYR 63.60

My spouse and I ate this emperor ribs Bkt soup back in October 2025:


*** Chun Yang Tmn Bkt indah ***

8.49 am - breakfast set 

9.02 am - curry noodles is not ready so he ordered pork mix soup noodles 

After that he bought roast duck meat from Kokan kopitiam for his lunch.

Morning 44.05
Next morning 44.50
Retained 450g water because ate too much cakes and sugar πŸ˜‚ 

*** Purple 🟣 purple ***

Lepidolite 😍
KunziteπŸ’•

*** The End ***

8 comments:

  1. Love all your photos, dear Mun. When you mentioned lamb I perked up! I love lamb! I haven't had lamb in so long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is lamb & beef gepuk too? I wonder if got fish gepukπŸ€”

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the Gepuk eatery in Midvalley mall does sell fish

      Delete
  3. Haven't seen lamb gepuk sold here yet. Now ayam gepuk shops are mushrooming here and there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so Makan Time has expanded their business. The premise has shrunk to a single shop from the original double.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They supply their cendol to this nasi lemak eatery branches

      Delete