On Tuesday 1.sep.2026, went to Thong Kee for food.
*** Thong Kee Sri Petaling ***
7.31 am - kaya butter toasts, soft boiled eggs and hot cham.
7.36 am - curry chicken nasi lemak no sambal and pork mix misua soup.
*** He cooks ***
1.16 pm - sauteed mushrooms
Morning 44.60
Next morning 44.30
Removed 300g water because I drank a glass of cold specialty drip coffee I prepared at 🏡 using a pack of yirgacheffe natural 10g drip coffee packet.
*** The End ***
Dear Mun, I absolutely love sauteed mushrooms! I enjoyed seeing your photos, dear friend.
ReplyDeleteStarting on my next blog post, I will be sharing one easy recipe per post! Now that we are getting into the 'ber' months (September, October, November and December) and hopefully cooler temperatures, I thought it would be fun to do this. I make no claims as to the health benefits of any recipes I share, although many will be healthy, I am sure. I hope you enjoy this one extra feature.
Dear friend, by the way, I will not be announcing this on my blog because I want to see the reaction. You are a good friend so I am only telling you and PH.
DeleteThank you Linda for sharing this information with me and PH. I am sure I will like your east recipes though I am too lazy to make them. 💕 😊
DeleteI love to eat button and portobello mushrooms too.
DeleteLike your breakfast. Simple and light.
ReplyDeleteI had sandwiches yesterday, my off day.
I prefer to eat sandwiches too. Easy to eat 😋🤤
DeleteI take it that your post title is the scientific name of the mushrooms? That brought me back to uni days when we had to identify the names of plants around the campus. LOL!
ReplyDeleteYes, you are right 👍🏻 😊
DeleteI'm having to google now to understand your posts haha! So these were the fresh shitake?
ReplyDeleteYes but all those cny big flower mushrooms and fragrant mushrooms all are from this family.
Delete