On Thursday 27.aug.2026, we ate brunch at two eateries in 1 hour. So quick.
*** Canton-Z Tmn Bkt indah ***
8.23 am - one chicken thigh rice MYR 6
Roast pork 1 pax MYR 9 x 2
Total MYR 24 nett
We shared that one bowl of rice 🍚
After this meal, we walked to Chun Yang for coffee, eggs and kaya butter toasts
*** Chun Yang Tmn Bkt indah ***
8.58 am - our usual order. I completed my meals for this day after this kaya butter toasts.
He drank the remaining ribs pear soup from the previous day for earlier dinner.
Morning 44.25
Next morning 44.00
Removed 250g water because I completed my meals early for the day at 9.30 am.
*** The End ***
Ya, that was quick LOL! I like both meals especially the first one.
ReplyDeleteYes, we still need to walk quite a distance between the two eateries. I am also amazed that we could eat so fast 😂
DeleteChicken and rice....I love, dear Mun!
ReplyDeleteYes tasty 😋
DeleteChicken thigh rice for RM6 is cheap!
ReplyDeleteYes, agreed. That is why this eatery is very popular.
DeleteWow. That was a quick time. Must be full for the whole day.
ReplyDeleteI was but he wasn't
Delete