Tuesday, July 28, 2026

Vacuum Car

On Tuesday 28.july.2026, went to Thong Kee Sri Petaling for food.

*** Thong Kee Sri Petaling ***

7.31 am - soft boiled eggs MYR 3.60+
Hot cham MYR 3.50+

7.32 am - nasi lemak curry chicken MYR 10.90+

7.35 am - kaya butter toasts MYR 3.20+
Total food from main counter MYR 22.45 nett.
Pork Noodles soup from pork stall about MYR 13

Morning 44.35
Next morning 43.90
Removed 450g because I completed my meals early at 8.30 am.

*** The End ***

6 comments:

  1. Thong Kee is closed for 2 weeks till mid August for cleaning. I haven't try their nasi lemak curry chicken yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Mun, I am having a cheese omelet for supper this evening. I enjoyed seeing your photos of the eggs and toast. Thank you so much for sharing, dear friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheese omelette is absolutely delicious 😋🤤

      Delete
  3. Wah, completed your meal at 8:30am! I notice that I pee a lot when fasting for longer time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I drink coffee I pee a lot 😂

      Delete