We walked to the 🪙 🐉 mrt station and took the mrt train to trx. Then walked to win heng seng eatery for breakfast and then walked to Lot 10 mall.
10.03 am - durian musang king stall
10.48 am - photo spot. I see 🐈⬛ 🖤
10.44 am - this stall is still here. I thought they have closed. Porco Macau pork chop bun 😋
12.22 noon - q to buy nasi lemak pork Gepuk
*** Popular budget turmeric chicken cubes ***
1.55 pm - used to be called 33 food court and now after renovations it is called BB square food court
1.55 pm - airy and bright. We couldn't eat anymore because we are full so we bought takeaway turmeric chicken to be eaten at 🏡
2.03 pm - cashier counter
*** Walk to Lot 10 mall ***
10.03 am - durian musang king stall
*** Lot 10 mall ***
A glass of hot tea MYR 1.06 nett
Total MYR 36.05 nett
Gooey gooey thick skin full of collagen goodness 😋
*** Together Nasi lemak pav kl ***
1.21 noon - leaving the food court, we saw a very long q for oriental Kopi pav kl.
1.55 pm - used to be called 33 food court and now after renovations it is called BB square food court
1.55 pm - airy and bright. We couldn't eat anymore because we are full so we bought takeaway turmeric chicken to be eaten at 🏡
*** Honey bake ***
2.03 pm - cashier counter
*** Nam Heong pinnacle condo ***
Took mrt and walked 🏡 in the hot sun so went to pinnacle condo to have cold drinks
*** Mrdiy pinnacle condo ***
*** Back 🏡***
Half eaten chicken pastry from nam Heong pinnacle condo.
Coffee bun MYR 4.50
Bought from honey bake bakery
Morning 44.50
Next morning 44.70
Retained 200g water because ate too much.
*** The End ***






























I have forgotten about Lot 10! It used so be such a happening place back in the day and I used to take bus to Kotaraya and walk all the way there. So nostalgic. hah..hah.. I have seen that black cat bag and stuff at Mr DIY. I have so much more appreciation for black cats since having Ah Boi.
ReplyDeleteKotaraya to lot 10 is a very long walk 😲
DeleteYa 🐈⬛ is so cute 🥰
Dear Mun, I really enjoyed seeing all your photos, dear friend! I also love black cats! I have had 3 in my life...two female, and one male (and one of the males and females were twins)...the other female I had much later and not at the same time as the others. They all had very sweet personalities.
ReplyDeleteOh, and thank you so much for your comments on my blog the other day, where you were describing some things, I really appreciate you.
Thank you 💕
Delete🐈⬛ 🐈⬛ 🐈⬛ are adorable 💕
The last time i went to hutong lot 10 was 9 years ago😂 So long already. Pavilion kl also long time no go d...
ReplyDeleteNowadays you go overseas more often than you go kl town 😂
DeleteWhat is Town Catherine? A slang or a town or a person?🤔
ReplyDeleteTwo separate words. Town is kl town. Catherine is a name 🤣
Delete