*** His Movie Review ***
"I just watched it and it genuinely felt like a cinematic touchstone. It harkens back to the epic movies of bygone eras, meticulously crafted with gargantuan effort. If you miss the days of Ben-Hur where movies felt like massive, unforgettable spectacles, you HAVE to see this on the biggest screen possible. It puts a fragile human being right in the middle of a brutal, roaring wilderness fighting against nature and the gods. Absolute masterclass in filmmaking. 10/10 recommend!"
*** The Eight ε
«ε€§ε
«ε° PBJ ***
Wanton dumplings in soup. I didn't eat anything for this meal because I was feeling nauseous seasick from the sea storm scene in the movie which looks very real and right in my face. I later vomitted cos too seasick. π
*** Yitcha Kaw Kaw Sri Petaling ***
8.04 am - early breakfast before movie πΏ
8.02 am - there is a new combination set called set pro where you can order a main meal and the drink and soft boiled eggs are in a set. He ordered L shape fried chicken leg nasi lemak Which I forgot to take a photo of.
The soft boiled eggs and one hot drink are included in this set meal. So I ordered ala carte double thin sliced Kaya butter toast and one hard boiled egg.
Morning 45.10
Next morning 44.30
Removed 800g water due to completing meals early at 10 am and vomiting






A big promotion of this blockbuster movie. Yes, must watch on imax. Not sure when I am going to watch this.
ReplyDeleteYour children will like it and so will you.
DeleteNice breakfast. I like this type of breakfast.
ReplyDeleteOur usual breakfast π
DeleteNice breakfast, dear friend. I have not been to a movie theater in decades. I think the last time I went was 2005.
ReplyDeleteThat is indeed a very long time ago.
DeleteYesterday i checked the booking app & see tht the imax movie is almost full house!
ReplyDeleteYes very popular movie cos the scenery is really epic
DeleteYou vomitted? Gosh....the scenes are making ppl seasickπ
ReplyDeleteI don't think you will get seasick but the scenes really felt very close and immersive in IMAX
DeleteOh dear, you got seasick from the movie. Based on your hubby's review, this movie is epic. Maybe I should make time to go watch it.
ReplyDeleteMust go watch in IMAX to feel the grandiose of the scenes. Totally no CG and no green screens. All real.
DeleteDear Mun, I hope you have a lovely week. My Monday blog post never showed up in the Blogger news reader this time.
ReplyDeleteTake care, dear friend. π
No worries. I have never used the blogger news reader ever in my life so far.
DeleteHi dear Mun, well, my Monday post appeared in the Blogger news reader...16 hours later.
ReplyDeleteNot a problem. I don't use blogger news reader at all ever. π
Delete