Sunday, July 26, 2026

Hiong Seng chapfan ssg

On Sunday 26.july.2026, went to taman Desa for food. He wanted to go eat breakfast at kiow jie ytf but there was a group of people standing outside so we thought that there is an event so we walked to tuck Tuck Tei chapfan instead.

*** Tuck Tuck Tei taman Desa ***

9.38 am - my chapfan no rice MYR 9 nett:
1. Braised egg
2. Steamed egg 
3. Pumpkin 
4. Okra
5. White tofu
6. Eggy tofu

He also ate chapfan no rice but I didn't take a photo of his chapfan.

We walked to Nanyang old street for coffee but it was full house so we walked into Faber towers to look for coffee and settled on Wong Zhi Kopi eatery.

*** Wong Zhi Kopi Faber Towers Tmn Desa ***

10.15 am - both of us ordered the above two items to share: prawns chicken strips hor fun soup and hot cham.

10.34 am - Wong Zhi Kopi eatery inside Faber towers. 

Then we went to De market supermarket inside Faber towers and I bought two packs of two red dragon fruits on promo for a total of about MYR 11.99 nett for 4 red dragon fruits.

*** New eatery on the way ***

11.01 am - I noticed this new sign board being put up at this corner shop which is currently undergoing renovation.

11.01 am - Hiong Seng chap fan which seems like a chapfan chain. Let's see when it will open for business.

*** Food at Home ***

2.39 pm - ate the 2nd batch of 4 batches of frozen sweet potatoes.

3.10 pm - we ate two red dragon fruits

3.36 pm - then I removed the skins of the 3rd and 4th dragon fruits and kept them in a container to store in the fridge for the next day.

Morning 44.50
Next morning 44.75
Retained 250g water because ate chapfan, sweet potatoes and fruits.

*** The End ***

1 comment:

  1. Dear Mun, your photos are lovely. It's nice to see new restaurants opening. Close to where I live, a cafe and a Vietnamese restaurant both closed within one month of each other. I don't know what will go in those locations, but each of those places were there less than 5 years.
    Thank you so much for sharing your posts, dear friend.

    ReplyDelete